Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Wrong use of Solar Power

I have been working under the sun regularly.  And as quite an 'outdoor' fellow, I have not had sun-burn for 18 years (the last time I had sun-burn dated back to 1994).

However, TMBT2012's "strolling in the park" really open my eyes on the potential of Solar Power, not in supplying free energy, but to burn.  Just to share my stupidity of not wearing/applying any protection eventhough I had a cap and sunblock in my backpack.

Do not scroll down if you...
1.  are in the middle of a meal;
2.  don't like lizard;
3.  hate alien show...










Day-1, Post TMBT...
...fried chicken wing with arm-porch mar...

...fried chicken thigh...

...neck tattoo...

...found new species of "orang utan" in TMBT trail...

Day-2, Post TMBT...
...Alien transformation...

Day-3, Post TMBT...
...bristling on cheek and ear...

...human snowing, leapard transformation...

...snake transformation...

My wife said she might want to divorce me, my sons said I have transformed into a monster, and my daughter said I cannot hug her... oh no...!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great information about The Wrong use of Solar Power.........


Commercial Electrician Perth

8:35 PM  
Anonymous hvac school pittsburgh said...

too bad..its very much important that we should be careful when repairing some electrical damages..i am glad that at least you have shared a very helpful article that we should do some extra careful..

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home