Sunday, March 27, 2011

Normal To Be Abnormal?

The following few photos was taken from my "abnormal" ECG.  Though the plots do not make too much sense to a non-medical person (that's myself), I believe it might be quite common to either ill-heart (???) patient or person with "active-lifestyle"... am not very sure.

Anyway, I am really glad that I made the medical check-up especially on the ECG part.  I am now at least at peace of mind to continue my active lifestyle.

The "Negative T"...

The lower than "normal" heart-rate, though it is not low compared to the elites... elites can be as low as 30-something.

... the "Stress Test" is recommended...

... and the ECG graphs that do not make much sense to me... Part-1...

...and Part-2

Really like the science of medicine now...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home